RV670 review from vr-zone.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello? It's using the current drivers, which doesnt fully recognize the card, thus choking the overall performance of the card.

these benchmarks r BS.

omg ENOUGH

ATI can kiss my arse if it can't release proper drivers on launch like Nvidia does (8800GT?). You just can't argue in favor of a 22% difference in performance!

Plus, you got to deal with bad drivers, bad Linux support, bad release timing, bad pricing and bad warranties with third party card makers.

I don't know why you guys hold on to ATI like grim death. Yes, I was a fan, they've had their share of good releases, particularly the X1950 and 9700/9800, but this generation ATI just took a real nardy crap on everyone.

how mnay times r they not gonna prepare with drivers, the 3750 seems pretty good for under 200 us. but i would still opt for the 8800gt

ATI fanboys always blame drivers, but no I don't think the problem is from the drivers
It might be, ATI do have a history of not having particularly great drivers.
So does Nvidia, but ATI's track record for drivers is worse.

Though I'm not going to be backing that possibility.

I think new drivers will increase performance (as they usually do); The only question is how much.
I don't think it will beat the 8800 GT, however.

O_O im disappointed in u Apokalipse, i wouldnt think u would say that.

anyways, for me, im gonna wait for the HD 3870 x2 (R680) to come out, that is going to be high-end n compete with the GTX n probably Ultra.

if i dont have the money in time to get the HD 3870 x2 n im closer to the release of the R700, ill get the R700 instead.

ATI HAS TO BEAT NVIDIA SOME WAY OR ANOTHER OR SO HELP ME.........the lower price is a competition to the 8800 GT, so that is a biggy for ATI's side of the graphics card market.

ATI can kiss my arse if it can't release proper drivers on launch like Nvidia does
ROFL!!! How long did it take Nvidia to finally get the drivers right for the 8800's? Weeks. No excuses for ATI, but you can't gloss over the past.

It might be, ATI do have a history of not having particularly great drivers.
So does Nvidia, but ATI's track record for drivers is worse.

Though I'm not going to be backing that possibility.

I think new drivers will increase performance (as they usually do); The only question is how much.

for sure.. i don't think its gonna beat the 8800gt.. but ATi will get better drivers for it.. anybody remember the hd2900xt? first barely on par with the 8800gts 320mb.. but now it can dance with the GTX and the Ultra.. (sometimes..) but its still got its AA issue tho..

Things haven't been great after AMD bought ATi

for sure.. i don't think its gonna beat the 8800gt.. but ATi will get better drivers for it.. anybody remember the hd2900xt? first barely on par with the 8800gts 320mb.. but now it can dance with the GTX and the Ultra.. (sometimes..) but its still got its AA issue tho..

Things haven't been great after AMD bought ATi

OMFGZ!!! U dont think the 3870 can beat the 8800 GT?? Ur the suxxorz!!

lol but seriously, i think the 3870 is a great card, all it need is better drivers for the graphic card, the 790X n 790FX chipset, n the Phenom CPUs.

i have to admit though, the 3870 is a bit slow from the 8800 GT, but it can at least try to beat it in some testing with decent drivers instead of the ones used now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom