Looking for a Computer Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason i dont like the antec 900, i prefer the p180b over it.

If i had money to get a new case it would deff be the cooler master stacker 830.

In terms of quality of construction and air flow, it's supposed to be really good.

HAHA no offense but I lol'd at that one "quality of construction".

I was very disappointed to find that I could not remove the plastic side of the window where you would place and extra fan to blow on the graphics card, because the screen that was beneath the plastic was not properly attached to the case, and the only way to keep it in place was to leave the plastic attachement on. So my airflow is not as good as it could be and I won't be getting a fan to put there any time soon unfortunately.

Also the "cable ties" that comewith the case if you can even call them that, are crap, and the top 200mm fan hardly moves any air at all.

Other than that it's a good case though.

The 900 looks and feel cheap. It could have been an amazing case, but the cut corners and put in useless features.

I think some of the best cases around are the Gigabyte Aurora's, The Cooler Master Cosmos, and of course the big daddy's of computer cases, the Stackers.

The 900 looks and feel cheap. It could have been an amazing case, but the cut corners and put in useless features.

I think some of the best cases around are the Gigabyte Aurora's, The Cooler Master Cosmos, and of course the big daddy's of computer cases, the Stackers.
agreed, i'm not a big fan on the 900
i really wanted the cosmos but many reviews said it wasn't ideal for air cooling

Yes at compusa, better get there 30 minutes before opening time. Also you'll have to pay $100 + tax and then you get a $30 mail in rebate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom