**i Need Help Asap***please Please!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you restart in Safe Mode, you should be able to log in as an admin (you can also change password of the admin account through that)

I can't promise that it'll work...but it's worth a shot. System restore wouldn't be a bad option either, just restore it to the day before you looked up the pr0n (lol, assumptions of course.)

I don't think that anything other than those would be worth doing, because if you get caught going through so much work to cover your tracks it's going to be a lot harder to trust you rather than just saying, "I didn't listen, I'm sorry" over saying something like "I didn't listen, I tried to cover it up (hardcore), I'm sorry?"

See what I mean? Well anyways, good luck.

Its simple, just format your HD about 7 or 8 times. I think there are programs that will write random data on your HD to help cover-up your deleted fills.

Get back-up for this idea before you run with it,
If that is a lil bit extreme, and you don't want to give your boss an empty shell, try google. Live-cd OSes should let you fix your problem. Now try to find a good disk cleaning software that will clear the free space on your HD. that should help cover your tracks.

1 format is enough it kills everything on the HD , no need for 7 times.....

1 format is enough it kills everything on the HD , no need for 7 times.....

thats not correct.
A regular format still leaves trails behind.
I work in the it dept at the college and when we were giving away hdd to schools, we had to use the "scrub" disks.
These disk completley wipe out the hdd, i have 2 of them at my place....i made a copy..shh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom