Which Digital Photo Pri9nter To Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

callmewilson

Baseband Member
I have a 10.1 mega pixel digital camera, great shiny clear pictures it takes.

I'm looking into buying a photo printer to print my own pictures but need some advice with picking/choosing the right make/model and recommendations.

I don't want to get an inkjet photo printer, I'm interested in the thermal ribbon dye transfer type machines which use professional style photo paper, I've seen many of the small home consumer units from Canon, Kodak etc.

My old method was my hp deskjet, inkjet photo paper and spray varnish, I want to move away from them tools and get a proper printer, quality is just too poor for my linking,

ANY IDEAS PEOPLE ;)

thermal are nice, i use them all the time at work...although most thermal only print one size (unless you are printing 2 pictures on one page)..and the paper is quite expensive, i do use an Epson R1800 for some prints...and i must say for an inkjet it gets the job done nice!..

I Bought A Canon Selphy Cp-330, Dye-sub, Quality Is Excellent Like The Photos Are Professionally Processed, The Ink/paper Packs Are Expensive But I'm Happy To Pay The Price For The 5 Star Quality I Get.

Thank You For Your Posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom