My Divx has no color

Status
Not open for further replies.

H4x3r

AKA ComatoseClown
hey guys, i have a really strange problem...none of my divx players will display color!...i even tried Stage6.com...and all of the video's are colorless..the only thing i've found that gives me about 1/4 the normal color is to take the saturation all the way up in VLC....btw i am using the k-lite codec pack...perhaps i should try something else....i've use divx player, winamp, vlc, media player..and none work...any ideas i would be most appreciative for thanx guys....btw it works fine in ubuntu, i just can't get it to work in windows XP

well, i have my drivers installed...i have the Nvidia 7300LE...maybe i'll install the Omega drivers and see if that helps

Try uninstalling your current codec and installing a different one. Your sig says you have both Ubuntu 7.10 and Windows XP installed? If you have a different OS, try running your DivX files in that OS and see if they work (could eliminate the possibility of a hardware error).

EDIT: oh, You said it worked :p Hardware issue's out of the question

Hmm...Try reinstalling the codec (try using the official DivX codec), try reinstalling your video card drivers, try reinstalling Vlc (Vlc uses it's own set of codecs if I'm not mistaken, so it shouldn't be affected...maybe a driver issue?), and also try the Omega Drivers.

okay guys, i fixed it...i installed the latest drivers for my gfx card and it seemed to do the trick!....thanks a lot for your help guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom