Intergrated video card Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Directions for BIOS config.

Okay, gruntwerk i ran thru the BIOS settings and wrote down the directions and here they are:

First off when you boot up your computer immedietly press F2 for about 10 seconds to make sure you're in the BIOS settings.
Once you in the BIOS the tab "main" will be highlighted
Press the right arrow 1 to highlight the "Advanced" tab
Without pressing enter key "reset configuration data" will already be highlighted. Press the down arrow 2 to highlight "Peripheral Configuration" Press enter to access. "USB Controller" will already be highlighted. Now this is the tricky part. My Computer has Audio, Network Adapter, and Video all intrgrated (now it has a pci card but i configured the settings with the monitor. LOL.) "Legacy USB Support" is under "USB controller" so press down 1. Below that mine says "Intregrated audio" then "intregrated Network adapter" then "Primary Video Adapter" and "Primary Video Adapter" is the one you want. That is a total of pressing down 4 times. I'm not not sure about your comps componets, (it may vary according to how many of those componets you have but i don't really know) but it should be somewhat the same. (You may have to try a couple times before you get it) So after "Primary Video Adapter" is highlighted press enter to access it. There should be two choices: Intregrated and PCI. It should be on intregrated so Press up 1 to select PCI. Now to save it. Press enter to accept PCI and press Esc. to exit the "Peripheral Configuration" and you should be back at the main screen with the "advanced" tab highlighted. Press right 4 times to highlight the exit tab. "Exit Saving Changes" is automaticly highlighted so press enter dialog box appears that says "SAVE to CMOS and EXIT (Y/N)?" and the default: Y is already blinking press enter to accept and your computer should restart and this time (if your monitor is plugged into the PCI port you should see everything on your monitor!
And that's it. If this doesn't help please reply and i'll do waht i can to help.
Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom