ZoneAlarm's Anti-Spyware Is Free Today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
ZoneAlarm's Anti-Spyware Is Free Today

If you are running around the internet without protection, and I know some of you are, you can get a limited version of ZoneAlarm's anti-spyware package. You get a year of updates and a spyware detection and removal too, spy site blocking and the ZoneAlarm firewall.

The security experts behind ZoneAlarm urge you to always patch your operating systems and browsers whenever an update is available. More importantly, take extra precautions to protect your PC for those times when a patch may not be available. That's why we are offering you ZoneAlarm Anti-Spyware for FREE today, Patch Tuesday, only. Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to protect your PC and stay safe online!

Downloading it, but I might not install it. I don't like things that mess with your Registry and cause your computer to take longer to boot. If I get spyware I usually just reinstall Windows, but this is worth a shot if it's free :)

i downloaded it and installed....on 2 computers...xp...going home and seeing if it works on my vista...

it doesn't take all that much longer to boot....though I do realize a lot of people have a huge amount of startups.

zone alarm is good stuff...so will use these now instead of just the plain ole zone alarm firewall for a year's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom