When will parents learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northbridge said:
In my view Dells would be so much better if they didn't cheat people on memory.

Yeah, one of my friends just got a Dell for graduation and it only came with 128MB of RAM.

Yeah, yeah..I know there is drawbacks to all sort of computer manufacturers but Dell seems to be one of the most trouble free computers. I will agree that Dell does skimp on memory but there are better places to buy more:D

yea, you buy more ram but then end up pulling your hair out because manufactured computer companies usualy put 2 tons of reinforced steel to block the mobo so the chips arent revealed.

i have a dell And have never had any problems they are good and well built and quit pc. I would suggest that you buy the smallest amount of memory they offer and get more from another online store cheaper.

if ur gonna get a name brand computer, dells the way to go. definetely don't get gateway. I just had to do a reformat on my friends computer and noticed that the processor was a p4 2.0ghz(i think northwood core, or something like that) and the ram was only pc2100, wat a rip. In my opinion though, custom built is the way to go. U save the $200 or more building fee plus u get much better parts than what the companies offer. u also get an unlocked bios.

but the downside about dell is that if u open the casing n mod anything, your warranty would be become invalid. so, tell yer parents da cons about getting a branded package and go 4 a custom built system.

You should be firm with your parents, not rude but firm.

Make sure that they understand the consequences of buying into OEM computers.

Let them understand that the headaches they will save by NOT having to deal with Gateway, or HP or Dell and thier shoddy Customer Service.

I'm a Mac Addicted SOB and I even hate the Customer Service from Apple!!!

If you need an endorsement for your cause have them contact info@brokegamer.com and we'll explain to them the reason why people are getting ripped off byt the OEM's.

Has anyone heard of DEMONITE. They are excellent pc's, kinda on the expensive side, but there all worth it. plus there made for overclocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom