Vernong's Computer: Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.
120s and 80s are both great. and yes hdds are good too.
Somone ask him if he needs a case.
The mobo we ar giving him is from BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL- the asus A8EN s939.
so that means we need an AMD cpu and ddr400 ram. which we have plenty of that.

o wow, the a8n is a really good mobo!
well ill get hiss address soon and then ship out the coolers and fans.
Im not sure if he still needs and ext burner, i want him to confirm.

Wow.. this is really generous.. guys.. you know where to get a decent case for cheap.. cuz i think i'll turn ur build into a separate build.

yeah we need address info, so once we get all this set vernong just pm your shipping info to someone in charge of this and then that person will just pm everybody who's shipping stuff to you.

Just PM me your address, i need it anyways. I will distribute it only to the people who are shipping items.

BTW, the 7900gs is OCed quite a bit, if you want me to turn it down i can.

Just look on newegg for a cheap case. they are not hard to find. Or check your local shops. Since you are making this a separate build, i will throw in some extra parts you might need.

I'm not financially well enough to donate stuff but I can offer a trade. If anyone wants to send some of their extra ddr400 or higher ram to me, I can send a socket939 amd64 3000+ (venice core IIRC) to vernog.
Using my asus a8ne motherboard it went up to 2.6ghz but I ran it at 2.35 - 2.5ghz because it required a lot less voltage.

I'd love to help but don't really have anything that is better than what's been offered....

I have a "new" full tower case, forget the make off hand, it's old but new...but would suck to ship, $$$, is huge.

ah full towers haha. maybe if he can't get a case we could all throw in a few bucks and get a cheap one off the egg and ship it to him direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom