Vernong's Computer: Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmammen

Self Proclaimed Immortal
We are throwing together a computer out of spare parts for our buddy Vernong. He has well deserved a new computer 10 times over, and i dont think i can bare to see him wait until next august.
Ok the other thread was getting cluttered and we need a list of parts and who is shipping them. Please Post here what you have and i will add it to the list. You will need to PM Vernong to figure out his shipping address. If the item is small enough please just ship it yourself. Also, pictures would be nice.

Parts we need-
socket 939 CPU, preferably an X2 or athlon.
Decent PSU
hard drives?
Optical drives?

Parts that we maybe have-

hmammen- Samsung DVD drive, 2X512mb ram sticks
BiGyLiLuPdAmIdL- says he has two s939 mobos.
Krazyq- cpu coolers
nagasama- patriot memory
Krazyq- sony dvd burner
aspire.comptech- socket 775 mobo- we might use this.
krazyq- case fans?
peter.cort- hdds, fans.
Amd Gt player- s939 athlon 3200

Parts that will be shipped-

hmammen- EVGA 7900GS KO

Ok, Please post here if you want to contribute a part, make sure it is compatible. Also, if your on the maybe list, please confirm here or PM me so we know what we have.

vernong said:
HD recieved and using
7900gs sent (but not gonna be used til next build)
DVD-RW i think Hunter sent me..
1gb RAM from N-Dogg plus i'll reuse one of my sticks... or just use those

Great idea, and a very nice gesture. I wish I had some spare parts to send... I'll double check to see if I do.

hey hmman, i have a couple extra case fans that i can give away too...idk if vernong needs it, but i could give that away too

Ive got an older socket 775 mobo...

Its the 945 chipset has pci-e, ddr-2, but it only supports up to pentium d's...

Its up for grabs if you guys need it. I'm a poor college student so you'd have to pay shipping...

I'd love to help, this guy deserves a nice machine, But the only thing I have lying around is a stick of 512MB DDR800 Ram, if you need it, just say so. :cool:

mailep3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom