Hi Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

objecterror

Daemon Poster
Hello Techies,
My nick is objecterror obviously, my real first name is Aaron. I'm 21 living at home and I'm currently a data analyst and clerical support worker at a call center. I basically take all of the packages that we send to customers and make sure they are all labeled/corrected.

I have had different alias' online but nothing i've kept fulltime, I do a ton of roleplaying and I play guild wars an unhealthy amount. Even though I have over 200 posts, I joined a couple months to a year ago when I left the forums of G4 where I enjoyed the tech center but it didn't work in my ideas.

I currently have no certifications, and about 3-4 years of PC experiance, troubleshooting, program installations hardware etc. I worked for roughly 2 years at circuit city selling computers, I built my first PC in august of 06 that I have had now for almost 3 years and loving it.

I love everything about computers and I want to learn more, I started with basic knowledge(push button, power on) and my expectations of a computer were kind of high. I started heavily in graphic design work through my high school career, I have about 4 years of graphic design experiance under my belt. I've taken 2 computer graphic design courses, one was the 'Chesterfield Technical Center' in virginia which specialized in those 'focused' on a career in computer graphics.

I also love to draw when I have the time and took 3 years of art classes, I've also taken and played the piano for over 7 years starting when I was 10 ~ 17 or 18.

Aside from that I do some webdesign but nothing 'extravagent'. You can see my page here:Objecterror;; I'll have something here, I swear.
it's basically a webpage about nothing at the moment :)

Well, I guess that's it besides the basics. I write, draw, read and recently working towards my A+ certification, the other certifications to follow will be Oracle and Networking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom