Phenom X4 Agena 9600: Sandra XII Benchmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, i'm stoked to see the performance w/ higher ht... i'm curious on its performance... i'm hoping it'll be better than the core 2 quads.. but i won't regret my purchase.. lol

yeah same here, ive had a good 5 months with my q6600, and even scored a g0 in exchange for my b3 so doesnt really bother me, i a matter of under a yr my comp will be sold and ill prob have my self a nice new amd system

i dunno if you can say that in a year... alot can go on until then!!!! but this will indeed be a crazy race between the two
and w/ ati coming out w/ a dual core card (not sure if thats single die or not) this could be interesting.. its like the 7950gx2 all over again!!!!

2008 is gonna be a crazy year for pc enthusiasts

Without AMD, Intel would be a monopoly. Yes, there are other chip manufacturers out there, but nothing to challenge Intel in the marketplace. Sort like Microsoft and Windows, but without Apple and Linux competing.

i dunno if you can say that in a year... alot can go on until then!!!! but this will indeed be a crazy race between the two
and w/ ati coming out w/ a dual core card (not sure if thats single die or not) this could be interesting.. its like the 7950gx2 all over again!!!!

2008 is gonna be a crazy year for pc enthusiasts

i completely agree, i can't wait. im excited for some sweet price/performance. AMD or intel, either way i just want the best for the money that i worked hard for. im hoping AMD can get back in the game though.

crappy, huh...
lmao...its performing on par almost with intel's flagship quads...and it (will) cost(s) (maybe) a third as much. and the intel's are clocked higher. and the mobo used with the agena is not accessing the full potential of the chip, possibly. its DEFINITELY not using the full memory bandwidth (the mobo is a 560 lol old news). plus...and this is the best part...its the CHEAPEST agena they will be producing.

Firsrt: Phenom 9500 is the cheapest one and the one that was tested is 9600 and it is not the cheapest one

Second: AMD don't cost third as much as Intel quad core. Maybe 1/3 as much as QX but not Q, and as I said the difference between Q6600 and QX6700 is very small in terms of performance

Third: Some AMD fanboys claimed that phenom is going to smoke intel processors. But now those benchmarks had proved them wrong. So, yes AMD phenom is horrible because it performed much slower than what was expected.

You can't deny the fact that AMD phenom was overrated. Just read some posts from Apokalipse, he believed that Phenom architecture is by far much better than Intel Core 2 in every way ! And he also believed that Phenom is going to perform 40% better than Intel per clock ! By it seems that those benchmarks have proved him wrong. Why you and Apokalipse don't admit that phenom performs much worse than what you expected ?!

Phenom might not be crappy........ but it performs much worse that what some AMD fanboys claimed...

welp,

AMD beat current processors from Intel, AMD lost to high end processors....that cost 700 dollars more
you get what you pay for.....

Q6600 cost $266

QX6700 is slighly faster than Q6600

QX6700 outperformed Phenom 9600

They didn't test Q6600, so there is no proof that Phenom 9600 is faster Q6600.

No, Phenom 9600 might not be faster than Q6600.

i think agena > smacks any current c2d processor at the same price. (note CURRENT)

Proof ?

Have you saw any bechmarks for Q6600 compared to phemon 9500 and 9600 ?

Q6600 is just slightly slower than QX6700, and QX6700 outperformed phenom 9600, right ? So Q6600 might outperform phenom 9600 as well.

Proof ?

Have you saw any bechmarks for Q6600 compared to phemon 9500 and 9600 ?

Q6600 is just slightly slower than QX6700, and QX6700 outperformed phenom 9600, right ? So Q6600 might outperform phenom 9600 as well.

Ann is taller than Jill, and Kelly is shorter than Ann. Which of the following statements would be most accurate?

A) Kelly is taller than Jill
B) Kelly is shorter than Jill.
C) Kelly is as tall as Jill
D) It's impossible to tell

... Exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom