Phenom X4 9-Series (Agena) Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya it was stated for this month and now its delayed on all 3 consoles until next year :( but we got crysis cod4 ut3 helgate on xbox there is mass effect, so many more games to mention to many to think off i wish i had about 500$ to blow on games right now lol. but i need a new rig to play them first.

I was somewhat surprised to see that the Phenom wikipedia entry had a precise date for the release of the Agena X4 processors. They are listed for release on November 19, 2007! Six days from now!

Any ideas as to whether or not this is true? Where could that precise date have come from?

List of AMD Phenom microprocessors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (scroll down a little)

I have not found one article or press release from AMD about a specific release date.

yea AMD is doing a triple launch next week, new phenoms, new chipsets, and new videocards.

I'm looking forward for AMD's new products as well. Tired of this Athlon XP...

my wife's computer (my former one)... Athlon 2000+, MX4000

Makes a nice little media rig, though

Heh. Try using a 3500+ with an ATI 9200. :D

heh im using XP 2500+ so thats 1.8ghz. I was using a 9600 SE but it just ****ed me off so much so i bought a 6600GT for $40. Now with the 6600GT i can play battlefield 2 maxed settings but no Antilasting or AA and i get around 30 frames+ play able which is good enough for me i guess.

Runnin a 3700+ San Diego core with a 6800GT myself. runs pretty well, but I'm looking forward to a Phenom with an HD 3 series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom