Phenom X4 9-Series (Agena) Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkwürdigeliebe

Benevolent Cake Despot
I was somewhat surprised to see that the Phenom wikipedia entry had a precise date for the release of the Agena X4 processors. They are listed for release on November 19, 2007! Six days from now!

Any ideas as to whether or not this is true? Where could that precise date have come from?

List of AMD Phenom microprocessors - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (scroll down a little)

I have not found one article or press release from AMD about a specific release date.

6 days? sweet.. cuz i'll be getting an upgrade now too.. (theres a whole thread in General PC's about it)

next year... next year..

oh man, actually this is old news, I found plenty of articles dated from November 6 about the November 19 release.

Apparently the RV670 will also be launched! Finally, the moment of truth is coming.

better late than never.. but I've got my eye on that Phenom 9700... that low voltage and that 10x Multiplier (i think its 9 or 8 correct me here) will make it a killer overclocker..

i cant wait, im ordring my power supky this week, a seasonic 600w modular, they make the corsair psu right? amyway then im ordering one of the asus am2+ mobos and the phenom and 2gb of crucial. then for xmass il go pick up a 8800gt on boxing day.

hrrrmmmm i dunno, i think that unless they are crappy overclockers the power usage should not be that great between the 9600-9700. which means the 9500 will clock just as high as the 9700, with less voltage...anyone else feelin' me here...?

better late than never.. but I've got my eye on that Phenom 9700... that low voltage and that 10x Multiplier (i think its 9 or 8 correct me here) will make it a killer overclocker..

The Agena 9600 has an 11.5 multiplier! :eek:

Check it out!

attachment.php

Yeah, I don't see why there's such a huge difference in power consumption between the 9600 and 9700, I mean, the difference is only 100MHz... what else could be so different that consumes so much power?

i was still right about the low voltage... which I'm liking a lot.. this architecture is really good from the looks of things..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom