asus am2+ is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will say this right now. by the beginning of march 2008 i will hold the record for 3dmark06 and 08.
i can't wait to get my system up and running.

i will say this right now. by the beginning of march 2008 i will hold the record for 3dmark06 and 08.
i can't wait to get my system up and running.

good luck w/ that.. your contending w/ someone who changes his system every like 2 or 3 months ;)

unless you have a quad core... and some kind of sli'd system.. good luck! haha

well seeing as im pulling in around 350 a month, and with christmas and my birthday comming up i'll have quite a bit of money. so with that i'll build my super system, and then hold the 3dmark score for like a day. i never said i'd keep the record for any amount of time. lol.

o but you know i will.;)

haha by early next year i'll already have 2 gtx's running sli!!!

and i'm getting a nice hefty pay raise at work.. and have more than 1k a month to play w/ pretty much almost all to myself now (and thats before getting my pay raise).... i'll have maybe 1.5k-2k a month after my raise :)

well you have me beat. lol.
personally im gonna go with the new am2+ a really jacked up phenom, water cooling, quad crossfire, tons of ram. and all that stuff.

ya.. if that is the case.. save up for dual phenom fx... lol that'll cost like 2.5 grand just for mobo and cpu's... HAHA SCREW THAT

i'm considering water cooling in the future.. but i dunno.. w/ how often i change sockets and what not.. i dunno if i wanna blow the money on all them waterblocks!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom