DX10? Time for a gaming PC! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackhawk13

In Runtime
i got me a vista ultimate 32 as well. updates like a charm. too much actually its a bother since my current slow pc lags right down during the update haha. i'd like to obtain a 64 home premium.

get something better than the Tuniq

the fan is louder than all the fans on my 900.

i'd grab a Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme with a good fan before a tuniq.

and by the time the 45nm's come out the x48 will possibly be out by then.

SP1 is just a rollup update. So most of SP1 has already been released >.> runs fine for me. yeah theres a bit of a slowdown with DX10 but slowign down from 60-50fps is pointless. now for crysis where youre tryign to squeeze as much fps as possibly xp is probably the better choice. but id still rather look at the dx10 myself. all opinion though, if you have to run it on low just for it to be playable then dx10 is pointless.

SP1 is just a rollup update. So most of SP1 has already been released >.> runs fine for me. yeah theres a bit of a slowdown with DX10 but slowign down from 60-50fps is pointless. now for crysis where youre tryign to squeeze as much fps as possibly xp is probably the better choice. but id still rather look at the dx10 myself. all opinion though, if you have to run it on low just for it to be playable then dx10 is pointless.

Yah. I saw a video on Crysis DX9 vs. DX10... And I practically cried with amazement. I'm VERY much so aiming towards the DX10, and am willing to sacrifice some frames for it too.

That's because not everyone affords/wants to throw money out for phase cooling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom