RivaTuner Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewser

In Runtime
I am trying to set up and save my fan profiles so that I can use my threshold settings using Rivatuner, but for some reason, whenever I use "direct control", I only have the option to move the "performance 3d" slider, which in turn, moves the other two sliders in unison when I apply the settings.

So, whatever the 3d performance slider is set to, once I apply, all three go to that setting, and I don't think thats right...

Anybody with a bit more rivatuner experience have some suggestions for me?

THANKS!

Next to forceware Drivers, click the little arrow thingy and click the video card picture, then goto the fan tab, from there it should allow you to change all the fan settings.

Next to forceware Drivers, click the little arrow thingy and click the video card picture, then goto the fan tab, from there it should allow you to change all the fan settings.

No, I know how to change the fan settings, it's just that I only have the option to change the bottom 3d performance fan setting, and when I apply the change, the other 2 settings automatically match the one I changed.

Basically, I can only change the bottom speed and the other 2 just mirror it, and I have no direct control over those 2 other speeds.

Thanks for the try though Ste :)

Thats odd, because I just tried it, and it only changes the setting that I moved.

Do you have the latest version? Video card Driver updated?

I'm runninv v2.06 and have the latest forceware for my 8800GT which is 169.04.

The top two fan speed sliders are like greyed out, so I can't even click on them when I'm on direct control. Only the bottom one is movable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom