Phenom X4 Agena 9600: Sandra XII Benchmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
exacly you got my idea amd didnt have to spend much money and theyve produced something more promesing at a cheaper price, and didnt spend much money. well see for sure when the am2+ mobos are released. if it does perfom alot better then amd has won on both side's businesse wise and consumer wise.

Do you know how much Intel spent on core2 and how much Amd spent on their new chips?

I want to know the answer since people are claiming amd spent far less. I would like to know to what extent.

The way I see it, if a company that makes 1/30th of what the big dog makes can force the big dog to actually innovate and keep their prices down, it is a good thing. I choose to support the little guy, mainly for the quality of their past products that I have owned.

AMD does not have the money to fling at R&D that Intel does, but they do pretty good with what they have. Intel is now beginning to copy the things that AMD has used to stay up with Intel. Hopefully AMD will continue to innovate. Should AMD fold, it would get ugly really quick, and the federal government would step in to bust up the monopoly.

ya, i'm stoked to see the performance w/ higher ht... i'm curious on its performance... i'm hoping it'll be better than the core 2 quads.. but i won't regret my purchase.. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom