680i... which one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesomeness... so ur gonna score around 14k with that 8800gtx, and that q6600 @ like 3.8ghz (assumption here.. but we all know how much of an extreme overclocker you are..) and when you SLi it.. around 19k?

hrmm 14k.. thatsit.. LOL don't make me laugh.. lol i've been lingering around xs.. and peopleon air w/ a gtx and q6600 at about 3.8/3.9 are getting 15k almost 16k

and why would sli gtx.. score that of a sli'd gt?! i would say roughly 20k.. i question what was going on w/ jsebers score?

the only gtx score here (besides jseber) is alexinator.. and he's got almost 14,000 w/ an e6600.. so why would i score the same with a quad!

who's Alexinator?

w/e...

but ya.. thats true... but your system is gonna rock!! don't forget to BIOS update first... because it might stop the FSB Hole issue..

who's Alexinator?

w/e...

but ya.. thats true... but your system is gonna rock!! don't forget to BIOS update first... because it might stop the FSB Hole issue..

persons sending it to me w/ the latest bios.. so no worries the.. overclocker from xs

and alexinator.. lol he doesnt really post anymore...

i'm uuber stoked!!! playing on a 24 inch screen is gonna be insane!!!! now i just needa get condemned back from my friend...

wow. this thread makes my head spin.

650i doesnt OC as well, especially with the quads. the 650i is great if you have a C2D but if you have a quad you might as well step-up to a good board if you want to achieve good scores.

I liked working with the 650i. Never tried overclocking my Q6600 on it, but I achieved 3.6GHz with the E6400.

we'll see how things go ;)

AnandTech: ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus: NVIDIA's 650i goes Dual x16

from this here.. it shows it overclocks as well as other 680i's just not the LT... performs similarly at least...

they overclocked w/ a qx6700... which obviously don't clock as well as the G0.. so i'll pray forthe best

average voltage drops of about .02v... so no big deal.. just running 3dmark, i'll be doing high voltage suicide runs anyway

"Needless to say, quad core overclocking on this board is slightly better than most of the 680i platforms but is a disappointment when compared to the recent EVGA 680i LT SLI. Our board reached a final 360FSB at stock or lower multipliers. We were able to POST and enter XP at 372FSB but could not complete our benchmark testing. In comparison, the 680i LT SLI was able to reach 10x362 and 8x432 FSB speeds."

those were done at 1.45v

ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus PCSTATS Review - Overclocking the Asus P5N32-E SLI

insane voltage options...

i see this board as a winner

680i SLI is too expensive? Asus as the solution : P5N32-E SLI PLUS - Page 3 - XtremeSystems Forums

this board is in fact.. a 680i... OWNED...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom