680i... which one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm... this 650i is both 16x pci-e in sli...

PCI Express x16 2 x PCIe x16 support SLI @ x16, x16(blue)
1 x PCIe x16 @ x8 for GPU Physics card (white)

guys needa read that on the egg ;)

and not only that its still got that physics slots which ithought was pci... darnit

and if you meant 3dmark ^^^^ i dunno.. if 2 8800gGT's are getting 19000... i expect 20,000+?

and i expect crysis... once patched for SLi... to have the game running smooth as butter in ultra mode under dx10

really? hmm we must've been thinking of AMD 570 590

i think its just this particular 650i that has 16x w/ both.. its dead on identicle w its 680i counterpart.. well in structure... i think the only difference is that chipset

i think i'm ordering my motherboard today... so everything has been ordered now.. besides the 8800gtx... well its already on hold for me.. but i'm picking it up when i get paid friday.. so.. expect some sorts of light benchmarks for the weekend... 14,000 3dmark will be my standard.. cuz i don't want any insane oc's w/ stock cooler on the q6600.... unlesss.. i can figure out a way to mount my scythe ninja from my old e6600.. lol lost the brackets

welp.. just ordered it... should have my mobo wed/thur... should be coming in around the same time as my q6600.... and friday will be a great day.. a day.. full of playing fear extraction point.. since i never got to finish it!!

and good news, i'm trading my ol' 22 inch westinghouse for a 24 inch acer.. 1000:1 contrast (3000:1 dynamic!!!!) 400 brightness.. but this ain't coming into action until the 30th

most exciting month of my life..

and next month around dec 26th (my birthday) i should be ordering my 2nd gtx :)

are u sure you won't get fed up of it.. cuz if u do.. u can always give it to me ;)

welp... getting the acer monitor by friday... or monday... hooray!!!

new everything for me!!!!

my friend was kind enough to let me just trade him my 22 inch.. and just pay him the difference later

very nice Nosboost... so when are you expecting this stuff to be in your house and assembled and overclocked..

i'll be up and running most likely friday.. but i won't have my monitor until possibly monday.. says its shipping out friday.. but i have no idea where its coming from... its from staples.. so who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom