Some Game Recommendations Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave39

In Runtime
Hey guys, Xbox is on it's way and I just purchased Gears Of War for it. I will be grabbing Guitar Hero III as well but are there any other games that I should really look into getting for now? Maybe CoD4? All suggestions are welcome, I have some friends that will be playing with me but single player games are cool too.
Thanks!

Definitely COD4. I've only heard good things about it.

There's also Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, Orange Box if you haven't gotten it already for the PC, and Halo 3. You can also download demos online to try them out first, before considering them.
Some other good games....Forza Motorsport 2, Eternal Sonata, Bioshock...depends on what type of games you like.

Awesome.. I will look into each of those. Orange Box and COD4 for sure.. I will look for some Mass Effect screenies :)

Mass effect, assassin's creed, halo 3 and fable 2(supposedly Q1/2 next year) are the reasons I grabbed my xbox.

Toryn hit it perfectly

just started mass effect and it is amazing, if you liked KOTOr at all pick up this game

my brother has been playing assassins creed and it looks great from what i saw once im done with mass effect ill start working on it

Assassins Creed(been delayed again though)
Call of Duty 4, Forza 2, Rainbow Six: Vegas(Not many online anymore, everyone on CoD 4)

Oh I just remembered, Kane and Lynch: Dead Men! That looks like it could be hilarious with its fragile alliance mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom