Phenom X4 Agena 9600: Sandra XII Benchmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is another proof that phenom was way overrated. I hope next time AMD fanboys stop prejudging and spreading lies about those crappy AMD processors

crappy, huh...
lmao...its performing on par almost with intel's flagship quads...and it (will) cost(s) (maybe) a third as much. and the intel's are clocked higher. and the mobo used with the agena is not accessing the full potential of the chip, possibly. its DEFINITELY not using the full memory bandwidth (the mobo is a 560 lol old news). plus...and this is the best part...its the CHEAPEST agena they will be producing.
look at the cpuz voltage. that sure looks "crappy" to me.
how "crappy" do these results make those QX chips..?
cmon, man.
you guys are saying "yorkfield will be out soon and blah blah blah", which is the same thing we always said about agena (and caught so much flak for). only, now its okay because you are talking about your favored company. lol what double-standard hypocrisy. kinda like the government.
get over it. agena is apparently a direct competitor now for the intel quads. i know it hurts.

XD i'll put 10$ on the agena flooring the q6600 ; ; (which i just bought haha) im running amd now but im setting up intel, so i tend to lean more towards the one I just paid for lol but there's no denying the agena wil be great. IMO anyhow.

Actually, those voltages seem really low. I'm thinking these things can possibly overclock like beasts with a voltage increase. I'm really also liking the multiplier of 11.5, all you have to do is raise the FSB by 50 and you've got close to 2.9GHz, 350MHz FSB and you'll be hitting 4GHz, but maybe I'm sounding a little ridiculous. I know nothing of AMD processors, all I know is that my E2160 was able to handle 350MHz FSB, I hope the same thing can apply to this thing.

Besides, that's not really the best benchmark anyway. I wish they had done the arithmetic test instead, and of course, tried some overclocking.

welp,

AMD beat current processors from Intel, AMD lost to high end processors....that cost 700 dollars more
you get what you pay for.....

i play games, i use openoffice and ms office, surf the web, listen to music and drink beer.

i think i'm going to save myself the 700 dollars, put it towards 30 cases of beer and play my games on a nice AMD that is going to in no doubt be a huge gain from my current X2
i'm not a fanboy, just a customer who has never been let down in the performace/price that i look for

What is up, im sorry but i do not understand why they can't make a faster chip than intel. Its not like they need new revolutionary technology. For **** sake just bump it up by 1ghz and but a $40 cooler on it. Then we would all buy it.

What is up, im sorry but i do not understand why they can't make a faster chip than intel. Its not like they need new revolutionary technology. For **** sake just bump it up by 1ghz and but a $40 cooler on it. Then we would all buy it.
dude sign up for a economics class
if they did it would be $1500+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom