Is dual boot recomended???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpuga

Baseband Member
I would like to know if dual boot is ok for my computer, I am building my systems and I am waiting for all my parts to arrive home but I don't know which windows to install if windows XP or Vista. (to be specific I want my systems for games)

I was thinking about dual boot xp first and vista but I don't know any pros and cons can some one help me decide what is the best.....
( I will have duo processor Pentium D and duo video card 512 and 512 and 200 GB of hard drive please and 2 gb of memory.

Pleas any pros and cons will be appreciated ????????:confused:

no pros can cons really... its not like you can run both operating systems at the same time. The only con i can think of is that Your gonna need to take up space in 2 harddrives for 2 operating systems.

Oh yea you got more than 1 partition on your harddrive right?

I already known how to do the 2 partitions and done several times but I don't really know if that will make one operating system slower of something like that I might not know:confused: more suggestion will be appreciated!!!!

I appreciated you answer thanks...

There are Pros for example Vista SUCKS but is the only OS supporting Dx10 atm and will hopefully be a worthwhile OS after a service pack or 2 I built my system using Vista but am now dual-booting XP and vista

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom