Phenom X4 Agena 9600: Sandra XII Benchmark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always? Always? thats Fanboyism talking.. anybody remember Pentium D's and Athlon64's? Athlon XP's and Pentium 4's...

that was an uneducated response...

I heard many AMD fanboys few months ago claiming that "phenom is going to smoke Intel" and "Phenom will be %50 faster than Intel" ....

This is another proof that phenom was way overrated. I hope next time AMD fanboys stop prejudging and spreading lies about those crappy AMD processors

so it lost to $1000 processors. not such a big deal when it'll cost a 1/3 as much.

Q6600 is $266

I'm pretty sure that there is a small difference between QX6700 and Q6600 in terms of performance

And remeber that Intel is going to release Yorkfield very soon

I heard many AMD fanboys few months ago claiming that "phenom is going to smoke Intel" and "Phenom will be %50 faster than Intel" ....

This is another proof that phenom was way overrated. I hope next time AMD fanboys stop prejudging and spreading lies about those crappy AMD processors

Q6600 is $266

I'm pretty sure that there is a small difference between QX6700 and Q6600 in terms of performance

And remeber that Intel is going to release Yorkfield very soon

^Exactly

That, and they are being compared top the top-end Intels.

This is true, but the QX6700/6800 are almost "old". You would think brand new technology would beat it by a large margin, not be slower or even on par with it. For example, look at when the 8800GTX came out. It completely obliterated every other single-configuration card. Nothing could hold a candle to it.

Oh well. Hopefully they release something faster soon...I need somethin new. :)

shame, so I guess AMD is boned. I tried to find benchmarks saying the Q6600 is way nerfed, lol but it's not, the QX is just overpriced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom