680i... which one?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.. price jack up.. wasn't that like 170$ ??

there is another one that is about 160-170.. and its not the LT, that is the other 680i i was talking about...

one has the standard EVGA looking box.. and the other one.. is that one there.. with the weird muffler thing and fire.. lol

not at that price...

stick with the p6n Diamond.. especially with the built in sound... only issue is... lack of PCI slots..

he said he wanted an Ageia Card... or something... but with the p6n diamond its got X-Fi Audio build in.. but i think he wanted some other crap too..

lol.. cuz he doesn't mind paying through the nose for a bit of extra performance..

i don't blame him either.. since he's cutting cash by overclocking.. he can always blow some cash on other stuff..

Does EVGA make good motherboards? I've had my eye on that EVGA 122-CK-NF68-A1... but the price is a little too high...

Thats the board i got last weekend. Right now im running dual GT in sli and a third card (ati 1650 pro) so that i can run my 2nd monitor. This board overclocks really well. So far i've actually been able to get my q6600 up to 3.8ghz stable enough to get a 3dmark06 score with it :0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom