Dec 12... 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kisskerven

In Runtime
So Nostrodomas (or however it is spelled) along with about 3 other (that I know of) people/things have predicted that the end of the world will occur on dec 12, 2012. Thats just over 5 years away....

I wouldn't normally lead into this kinda thing, expecially with Y2k and blah blah else.. but he also predicted 9/11, and hundreds of other things- if not thousands- way before they could happen ( he was a 16th cent. seer)
and they have come true... in fact nearly all of his predictions have...

the mayan calander ends on the same day-
even newer technological predictions- end on the same day....

either this is one majorly huge conspiracy or hoax....or its the real thing people....

Iam... going to bed... but Iam definately watchin the show on tv on the 18th and Iam definately thinking about what I can do.. obviously if its a meteor crashing into earth i cant do squat.. but yea...

Even though its a load of BS, I am really into this conspirecies and end of world stuff.

Do you remember the Bible code guy who predicted neuclear holocaust in 2004? lol.

Even though its a load of BS, I am really into this conspirecies and end of world stuff.

Do you remember the Bible code guy who predicted neuclear holocaust in 2004? lol.

lol.. so thats where that Simpsons episode came from...

the mayan calander ends on the same day-

so the calendar ends. thats it, it never says that the world will end on that day, its just the day they ended their calendar.

there's a girl in my school who is so completely convinced that 12/21/12 is the end of the world that she is trying to drop out of school so she can do stuff with her life before the world ends.
funny part is she won't even make a bet with me on the situation.

there's a girl in my school who is so completely convinced that 12/21/12 is the end of the world that she is trying to drop out of school so she can do stuff with her life before the world ends.

OMGZ0RZ did she formally ask the headmaster to be removed from school for that reason?

so the calendar ends. thats it, it never says that the world will end on that day, its just the day they ended their calendar.

Walk up to her an say, you do realise that when the world dosn't stop you are going to be compleatly an utterly ****ed.

But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father only.
-Matthew 24:36 [ESV]

Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.
-Matthew 24:44 [ESV]

I ain't worried.

The calender ends. That's it. Now delete this topic.

This is like opening up a thousand I hate bush threads or War threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom