CPU Usage 100% Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best desktop around are "Kangaroo" desktops :D My PC's never crash or slow down - well nothing I can't fix.

You should really build your own computer, they run faster and you know what you are getting - plus you can save hundreds or $'s/£'s/€'s.

Kangaroo said:
The best desktop around are "Kangaroo" desktops :D My PC's never crash or slow down - well nothing I can't fix.

You should really build your own computer, they run faster and you know what you are getting - plus you can save hundreds or $'s/?s/€'s.

I really dont know what is the best in mother-board, CPU, RAMs.. so build my own computer means more work.

Not sure about save hundreds dollars if I build my own pc because Dell computers dominate the PC market and everyone agree its price is really unbeatable.

My friend got a Dell P4 3.0Ghz, 512 Ram, 80GB HD for only $575.
I dont think anyone can find a better deal than this.

but, they use cheaper products, that's why they are so cheap,also how would you know that his dell is so good if you don't know about computer stuff? listen dell make their comps sound good and look good but if you look at the parts and stuff then you'll find they aren't so good that is why it's usefull to know computers as well. the fun part of building a pc, is learning about every thing so when you have a problem you can fix it! also you can impress your friends 8)

compy said:
but, they use cheaper products, that's why they are so cheap,also how would you know that his dell is so good if you don't know about computer stuff? listen dell make their comps sound good and look good but if you look at the parts and stuff then you'll find they aren't so good that is why it's usefull to know computers as well. the fun part of building a pc, is learning about every thing so when you have a problem you can fix it! also you can impress your friends 8)

I know about computers.. I mean I do not know what brand of the parts I should get when it comes to build a computer myself.

What is the best brand for mother-board? HD.. RAM? etc...
If I use all the brand new parts, then my pc would cost more than $1000 (not including the monitor) I guess.

that is true, if you use every thing being the latest and best in tech, just the case with the components, it'll be around 4g. these IMHO are the best brands. mobo, msi for intel cpu's, nFocrce for AMD cpu's. vid cards, ATI and nVidia. RAM, corssair, kingston(not value ram), OCZ. sound card, audigy. hd, westren digital. rom drives, anything is basicaly good. cases, antec, thermaltake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom