CPU Performance drop

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
my CPU just lost its young healthy performance it use to have. I have the Game Test Drive Unlimited which ran really smooth , but them i had to reinstall it because i edited the game incorrectly.

Now that its reinstalled the i realized my system runs like cr4p , it laggs

i maintain my computer really well but this issue must be solved. its not only this game that im having problems its every game. I open Task manager and the cpu is running 100% when the game applications are running (Which is normal) but why the loss of performance?

Sounds like something else is going on in the background. After you boot up check and see what your cpu usage is at before opening the game.

everything is 0% iv been observing it when i stressed it
Only Catalyst Control Center kicks in 2-12% rarely

this is my first time getting into a situation like this :/

I've done that right before you posted :)

I just noticed theres a Delay somewhere in my system , its kind of a lag/delay, im working on a power point for school and my typing gets delayed every few seconds, especially in games when im moving the character or typing to other players.

Never mind guys i found what the problem was, i took a look at my CCC and found out it was corrupt, so i removed it, used driver cleaner, and reinstalled my ccc and video driver
works perfect, thanks for at least helping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom