Best and quietest PSU over 600watts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the quietest, but certainly not the best of 600 Watts Power supplies.

There are some power supplies out there with adjustable fan speeds.. So keep that in mind.

it is quite a good one though and has very stable rails.

Definitely not the best but it seemed like he wants a very quiet one.

The corsair 620HX is a very decent modular PSU but its not the quietest in that performance bracket, it's not very noisy but its not very quiet either.

You might want to consider Seasonic.
Doesn't seasonic make the corsair? Which seasonic are you referring to? Thanks.

Quite right, they do, which is why I don't hesitate to recommend them. Seasonic is (desputably) the best quality PSU make in the 600w range. The S12 I know from experiance is very quiet and an excellent PSU however it isn't modular.. the M12 is modular but I think it has a second fan? not sure if that up's the noise at all.
Personally I expect the Corsair 620HX will be going in my next PC.

Xbit Labs have lots of good PSU reviews, some are Here

Something to note perhaps is that they say specifically about the Zalman that the rails are not especially stable ;)

Quite right, they do, which is why I don't hesitate to recommend them. Seasonic is (desputably) the best quality PSU make in the 600w range. The S12 I know from experiance is very quiet and an excellent PSU however it isn't modular.. the M12 is modular but I think it has a second fan? not sure if that up's the noise at all.
Personally I expect the Corsair 620HX will be going in my next PC.

Xbit Labs have lots of good PSU reviews, some are Here

Something to note perhaps is that they say specifically about the Zalman that the rails are not especially stable ;)
PC power and cooling definatly make the best
and ste....enermax galaxy is THE top performing psu for server and stuff
but seriously guys the 520hx can handle SLI and quad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom