Back on my feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, your pictures don't do them justice...

:D

haha ya i know, the camera sucked.. and the flash just made em look silverish... lol.. but they really are some of the sexiest sticks i've ever seen

my son of a ***** friend just licked the heatspreader.. i seriously wanna punch him in the face

lol AMD/ATi techie, he now has moved to Intel/Nvidia Techie in about a months time.

and i've only become nvidia because ATi kinda failed me at this point.... drivers still sucking... and failing to release more 2900pro's.. but i think i have seen some more of the sapphire ones in stock on newegg

but anyway.. i wont' say i'm not gonna use amd.. not yet.. not until i see the full dirt on the agena... which is why i'm probably buying 2 gtx's before the cpu and mobo

ya.. got a while for the benches... lol cuz i want both of them before i buy anything else!!! cuz everytime i've bought one.. and said.. i'll buy the 2nd later.. i never end up buying the 2nd!!! lol, so i wanna get those 2 out of the way before the cpu and mobo.

i think everything should be done mid december if i decide to get a q6600 or something.. which i don't doubt i'll end up doing.. lol

i would wait another month and get a q9550 or q9450
then you can probably be the first one in the 4.0ghz club w/ air

waiting another month is gonna be hard.. its already hard on me not really havinga computer to use.. i'm either posting here from work... or on my dads laptop... which sucks.... maybe i'll pick up a q6600.. to hold me off.. LOL .. hahahahaha.. knowing me, i would do something stupid like that

i dunno if that would satisfy my needs!!! lol.. it probably would.. i'm just a jackass and tired of 2nd best... lol

we'll see how things go.. i almost cracked and decided to buy an 8800gt.. if it was in stock.. i woulda bought it!! lol.. good thing it wasnt.. i got next friday off.. so i can't wait to go pick up my gtx!! even though i won't be able to use it

welp... ordered a G0 q6600.. couldnt stand it.. only 270 dollars shipped... couldnt resist.. no taxes either.. ordered from directron though.. i could settle w/o the qx6700.. lol knew it would happen... now for the gtx next week... and all thats left will be the mobo!

i think Nosboost wants the Maximus Formula board... because he doesn't want his board limiting his overclocking..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom