Few questions .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amebaid

Beta member
i was wondering if you can give me some tips about some windows issues

first i'd like to know if i can limit the whole internet speed on the computer

and i mean by that the browsing and the upload the download including the torrent sharing system ??

can that be done ?

also if there is any type of skins that can be applied to Microsoft outlook ?
"i heard that it isn't skinable yet i thought i should ask anyway "

this one isn't concerning windows .. it's about blogging

i use blogger and i like the Css features in it

is there is any other blogging platforms out there that can provide me with that power ??

thanks

P.S i really like to know the first question most . it's really important as i have that brother and just can't stop downloading games and other trials

Download a program called DrTCP. It will let you make lots of changes to your internet connection. Can't help with the rest.

well i'm got that applications and it seems pretty good BUT yet i was looking for a way that might be able to work from insider windows .. like modifying some values in the registry .. i dunno i heard it can be done that way

yet thanks anyway

seems so complicated to me .. and really dunno how to modify the internet speed it it

Your torrent and P2P software should have a setting to limit upload bandwith. I don't know about downloading, though. Just threaten to kick the crap out of him if he downloads another demo.

It seems to me that if you want to slow everything down, it would be a hindrance for you, too. That's kind of a waste of money, so just get rid of broadband and get dial-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom