Quick Question(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewsvalesen

Daemon Poster
1) I have several games and application that have several cds, is there a way I can compile the cds onto 1 dvd?

2) I have a few dvd videos I would like to rip on my system. I want a complete backup, while at the same time, I want to be able to watch it..
Is there such way?

Yes its possible. How, im not sure. Someone else should know how though. I know there are several different ways to rip dvd's to disk.

Now that I think about it.. maybe I can use poweriso to rip an iso image, and just throw all of them on a dvd, then I can mount them 1 by 1..

hmmm

anyone have any better ideas?

CD-2-DVD || Conversions & Custom Installers

There are other sites as well. Have to find most thru Google. Since each game is unique with their isntallers. Some will be able to do it while other wont.

As for your movie question you will have to use MagicISO to rip them to your HDD and then mount them to watch them. The only other way is to use DVDshrink and keep seperate folder then watch then thru the Video_TS folder.

Use PowerIso for the multiple things onto 1 disc. Then I'd just burn it as a Data disk. As for the movies... Use DVD Shrink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom