Get Mac like looks on your Windows PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

mantoadmire

Baseband Member
Want your Windows to look like Mac ? Then here is cool solution for you to transform your Windows look and make it feel like Mac.

Apple has long been admired for its sense of style and FlyakiteOSX is a complete pack for giving that look to Windows XP. FlyakiteOSX is a skinning program for Windows XP that will make Windows look and act like Mac OS X.

It will transform the look of an ordinary Windows XP+ system to resemble the look of Mac OS X. The installer simply automates the process of replacing critical system files, setting registry tweaks, and installing extras such as cursors, sounds, visual styles, etc.

Read more ..
Download ..

I dunno, I tried out Mac OS X Leopard, and I like how it works.

It's different, and takes getting used to, but I like it.

It's simple, and yet it doesn't treat you as a noob. At the same time, it's quite configurable.

Macs have a lot of substance. The stacks, among various other things that are in Leopard are nice to use. I bet we see them ported over to Linux/Windows in no time. I have used this before. While it was nice to use. It also takes over your PC. So if you ever want to remove it you are going to be in for a battle between XP and Flyakite. Because they both want control of your system. I finally had to do a format and re-install to get rid of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom