My HP computer is SLOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I am gonna have to agree with beedubaya and lone wolf, you guyz just cant jump onto the spyware issue and stuff the first thing that I personally think should have been said is how much RAM does your system have, and when was the last time you defragged your drive, the simple stuff like that, dont get me wrong spyware does mess sh!t up, be you guyz need to slow your roll and take logical steps to solving problems.

Hope that you guyz dont take that to harshly.

Now let me be the first one to actually ask, how much RAM do you have on your system?

EDIT: And while we are at it, might as well just give us a whole system rundown

Not to get pissy here but,

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by dykzeulb

It takes 4-ever to load stuff and I think there maybe some spyware or something on it....some help

I was only trying to give information relevent to the question asked.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Lone Wolf

rather than blurting out some crap that might have no relevance to the question asked.

By the way dykzeulb did running adaware and spybot improve your systems performance?

It did somewhat, Is there like anyway to erase everything I put on the computer...Kinda like reset it? I dont have an XP disc so I dont know exactly what I can do

If you tell us the specs of the comp, we can tell you what to upgrade to make it faster.. $400 of a comp is suppose to be slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom