Back on my feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp ebay OEM's are going for roughly 400 dollars... i'd do a lil over 400 if including shipping

if its retail box.. i'll do probably 450-460

if he does happen to have retail box.. i'd buy that before i bought a gtx if the price was right.. so lemme know what he's selling for

awesome.. retail box i'll do 450 no doubt... cuz i want boxes for all my parts.. so i can take a nice picture.. and have em all stacked in the corner of my room.... i could care less for 1333fsb and your penryns!! i just want me an Extreme Edition in my computer!!!

and i've been reading up on your titanium's.. and they can hit ddr900 and still keep some nice 4-4-4-14 like timings w/ small voltage adjustments.. i'm very pleased!

but again, i will not be making a purchase.. until 11/16/07..... when i have money!

they'll go a lot further than 900mhz lol

At 900 you could probly run em 4-4-4-12 at 1T with a good 2.2-2.3 volts

very niceee, i'll be able to get back into the super pi game w a qx6700 and that ram.. hooray...

but anyway, keep me updated w/ that weather or not he has it sold by the 16th

and if i remember correctly.. that ram has that EPP right?

lol this is the easiest day of work i've ever had...

2 people are being transfered.. thankfully... i'm not... bad news.. i may be put back at the desktop publisher/graphic designer position instead of the production supervisor position.. either way.. more scrilla (money) hahaha, so i'm not complaining

and another thing about the gtx.. i would like matching parts! i want all black in my computer... black gpu, black mobo.. black hsf (vf9700!)

but anyway, keep me updated w/ that weather or not he has it sold by the 16th

and if i remember correctly.. that ram has that EPP right?

and another thing about the gtx.. i would like matching parts! i want all black in my computer... black gpu, black mobo.. black hsf (vf9700!)

Will do

Yes it does

Copycat!!!!

the ocz titaniums are the sex!! i just got em in a little bit ago... very niceeee... and i've just confirmed the gtx is mine for the buying next friday!!!! wooot!! 400 dollar gtx.. foxconn... i'm going to take off the retaded sticker on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom