ATI 9800 Pro Dual Monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looby

In Runtime
hey does anybody know if the 9800 pro can support 2 monitors? before i get another monitor i like to know? if it does how hard is it to setup a dual monitor system?

cool beans but just to be clear its 1xVGA and 1xDVI i can just buy a DVI-VGA adapter and hook up a regular monitor correct? also i can run two different monitors correct? i have 1 17" and i have an old 15" that i want to use until i can get a pair of LCDs this would be fine right? i belive they both support the same resolution but im not sure so ill ask can i run two different resolutions on the different screens? i wouldnt think so but you guys would know better:)

also i know this is way the heck off topic but...

i just bought the game DiRT and it will not run on my 9600XT (different computer from one mentioned above) needs shader version 3 to play... :( so need a new card but how do you tell if it has that version of pixel shader? i read something that said if your graphics card runs on DX9.0c you have version 3 but mine runs 9.0c and no version 3?... if you guys can help thanks.

if posting this question in another question is a breach of the rules i apologize and go sit in time out but i just didnt want to start another thread...

as always thanks for any help provided

I have dual monitors, very simple, just plug them both in, reboot, right click desktop>properties>setting you should see "1" and "2" just extend to the new monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom