*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

I'm trying to decide if i want to order a 2180 for the htpc or just indulge in a 9450 and move the q6600 to the htpc :p

when you guys oc the shader clock with rivatuner...do you have it linked with the core? or do you do it separately?

and nagasama...i thought you were an ati/amd fan boy? or extremist as you call it.

i get better results leaving them linked (depends on how high your core goes i suppose).
and i never said anything about ATI, there Q.
i tried one of their cards. it rocked, no doubt....yessir indeed. i didnt like the user interface, and i didnt (and still dont) like ATI tool. and its fan sounded like one of those hand dryers in the bathroom of the airport. so, i sold it to some yahooo on ebay for more than i paid for it.

thats a safe yes.. n-dogg and Apok are the biggest AMD Fanboy's ever... and they've been arguing about them with Maroon for a while now :)

well, i have no time to argue with anyone...i got better things to worry about.

At the moment intel and nvidia are at the top...and they prices are great with nvidias new card.
Amd might do ok with its new stuff coming out...which isnt really new since quad core has been out for some time now.

But i see ati bringing amd down...

Back
Top Bottom