arrrrghhhh....why didn't I just stick with XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i do know xp wasnt perfect at first...the reason i went back to vista, cos i wanna start getting use to it right now.

thanks for that website though...
and what version of core temp do you use?

No I didn't upgrade.

I didn't save anything, I just wiped all that crap away.

How can I install it again? I get the frickin error when I boot from disk. I basically can't do anything except get in the BIOS.

I feel like committing suicide right now. I just got an 8800GT and I can't use it.
the 8800 GT works in XP. Just not with directX 10.

At least not unless people can reverse-engineer it and port it to XP.

I know this might seem stupid but try re-installing XP. Try to boot and see what happens. If you boot successfully, then try to completely clean your HD using Darik's Boot and Nuke (Hard Drive Disk Wipe) then install your fresh copy of Vista. This might take some time, so get some food and beer and relax. GL :D

Vista still is a new os. It will take a while to get it up and running as reliable as XP is now. Just give it some time and you will enjoy it

im getting a problem with vista ult 64 bit..i think its a problem.
In c:drive i have 2 program files folders...one is has X86 on it...is that normal?

and dhgunit...i would to a clean fresh install of vista...format your hdd first.

Yes iv'e seen that on server2003 x64, it makes seperate folders for 32 and 64 bit progs.

Do you have 2 seperate IE's too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom