*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

Everything is updated on the main list.

Congrats to veedub! I believe they are still at stock speeds? If he overclocks, he'll definitely take over. But how is it that his proc at 3.6 and stock 8800GTs, beats a proc at 4.7 with 8800GTXs?

ya, none of this is clicking in my head?

is it the qx6700 doing it unjustice.. cuz if so.. i may have just stopped considering it for my next cpu...

Everything is updated on the main list.

Congrats to veedub! I believe they are still at stock speeds? If he overclocks, he'll definitely take over. But how is it that his proc at 3.6 and stock 8800GTs, beats a proc at 4.7 with 8800GTXs?

well we gotta realise that he had that score a while ago...im pretty sure updated drivers would solve this confusion.
and nos...ill be waiting to get the q9450, since i think its worth the wait.

since i also installed vista 64 bit, ill prolly be getting 2more gb of ballistix, and then i should be set for a while....hopefully.

well we gotta realise that he had that score a while ago...im pretty sure updated drivers would solve this confusion.
and nos...ill be waiting to get the q9450, since i think its worth the wait.

since i also installed vista 64 bit, ill prolly be getting 2more gb of ballistix, and then i should be set for a while....hopefully.

ah makes perfect sense perhaps... i hope.. because i plan on investing on a qx6700, seeing as their only 400 dollars on ebay

and ya.. waiting does seem very logical.... but i'm going to be computerless starting tomorrow... well i'll have a laptop thats not so great... but i dunno how long i can live again w/o a computer in my room..

i can get 8800gt's for 220 bucks.. hooray.. i think i may invest in those for the meantime until new cpu's come out

ah makes perfect sense perhaps... i hope.. because i plan on investing on a qx6700, seeing as their only 400 dollars on ebay

and ya.. waiting does seem very logical.... but i'm going to be computerless starting tomorrow... well i'll have a laptop thats not so great... but i dunno how long i can live again w/o a computer in my room..

i can get 8800gt's for 220 bucks.. hooray.. i think i may invest in those for the meantime until new cpu's come out

u sold your whole rig????

****, he just straight up kicked my ***.

haha, nice score. those GT's are a beast.

lol.. i loved ur reaction to that... haha

can I contest for the lowest score?
Lol. Theres no way this thing can get any score.

Iam so downloading and trying.

If i get 200+ Ill laugh.

*Edit*
Except I can't run futuremark on the rig- its not 2.5+ Ghz.
nor does it have 1GB+ RAM

Lol.

Back
Top Bottom