DirectX 10 Support
1950 MHz (effective)
62.4 GB/s Memory Bandwidth

eVGA 8800GT 512mb Super Superclocked
700 MHz GPU
DirectX 10 Support
2000 MHz (effective)
64 GB/s Memory Bandwidth

Are there physical differences between these cards apart from higher clock speeds, like a different cooler for example. Or did they just overclock the standard one and sell it off with a "superclocked" name attached ot it?

I'm confused, and which one do you guys reccommend

Hehe... (This is the 23rd 8800GT thread since Monday; I just searched and counted).

Buy the SSC, and then OC even more. It's not much of a price difference for nearly a 15% increase in performance.

ha? what do u mean

I'm just being a sarcastic idiot. Forums are the locust of the internet. It's like if someone went into a crowded place and just starting to type every single word that was said and saved it somewhere.

If you google search anything half of the results are forums, or basically online conversations. So a huge part of the internet is just a giant record of what people have said lol. It's such a gigantic waste of space :p

I'm just being a sarcastic idiot. Forums are the locust of the internet. It's like if someone went into a crowded place and just starting to type every single word that was said and saved it somewhere.

If you google search anything half of the results are forums, or basically online conversations. So a huge part of the internet is just a giant record of what people have said lol. It's such a gigantic waste of space :p

thats the thing i hate most abotu using google now adays, for example i try to find otu where to buy something, i either get a forums onversation about it, or a review, lol which i dotn need, because im allready looking to buy the product, so i need a plce where to lol, not 100 thousand reasons why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom