Computer case (hope this is the right forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice9

In Runtime
I am building a computer and need a case. I don't want to spend too much on it, but I want some thing that is not too loud, has lights and cools good. I was thinking about getting this one http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-133-105&depa=0 because all I would need to buy is the power supply. Is there a case you guys would recommend over this? And what else would I need to buy with it? Also how necessary is the fan controller? Because if the case doesn't come with it I will have to buy it seperatly if it is worth it and I don't want it to be more expensive then the thermaltake plus power supply. I would like to get a case, power supply, and fan controller and any extra fans I would need for less then the thermal take plus power supply if that is possible. Thanks!

good cooling is a must for any pc. you don't need a fan controller unless you want to moniter the speed of the fan, temp., etc. look at some cases from Antec and Thermaltak.

Circa219 said:
good cooling is a must for any pc. you don't need a fan controller unless you want to moniter the speed of the fan, temp., etc. look at some cases from Antec and Thermaltak.

sorry the link didnt work.. I fixed it. That is a thermaltake case. Which antec case would you recommend and then I need to know what pus is recommend and fans.. or if it has enough. Thanks!

Get the ThermalTake Tsunami Case (newegg.com), it is gorgeous.

Specification: ThermalTake Tsunami

11-133-132-07.JPG

I wouldn't go with anything less than 5 fans, personally. My Thermaltake Xaser case has 7. Chieftec Dragon cases are flashy, reasonable priced, and generally have a decent amount of fans. Perhaps you should check one out. Just get a case w/o a power supply and get a seperate one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom