The 8800GT thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got into the $229 deal earlier this week, but I didn't get the first batch that shipped. Got an email from customer service about my order, and word on the street is they are supposedly getting stock in on the 5th to fulfill all other orders and maybe have enough to put em back on the site... hopefully

You are talking about Fry's though right?

Ima just order the XFX off newegg monday.

well lets all see how we are doing with our new toys.

i've gotten to 10104 3dmark 06.
Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer
probably about all i'll be able to get unless i lay a whoopin oc on my ram and cpu.

for this score my settings:
cpu @ 3ghz
ram 420 4-4-4-12-2T
card:
685/950/1750

idle temp at 50* C, on load...heyyya about 80*. it seems to handle the temps just fine though.

highest oc i've gotten on the card currently 690/1000/1880. didnt like that shader clock too much. didnt artifact, but i dont think it was stable.

how about you all?
see if your RAM can run at 1T
that should give about 5-10% better performance

i want to say 2.2V...
im not sure though it has been awhile since i've pressed it.
now, my first set of xms2 i used to set at like 2.4 and get crazy clocks out of them. i havent tried that with the new sticks added, just havent gotten around to it.
sunday is a good day to try said experiment.
how high do you think i should have to set it to maintain 1T at 800mhz?
i really dont think it will go over that. now, i could set the timings to 3-3-3-9, leave it at like 750nhz, and run that 1T. that might make a difference, too.
i have been so busy with work i havent really tried to juice the newer parts of my rig like i should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom