Screen freaks out when i try and play NBA Live 08/Madden 08

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPonder14

In Runtime
It started happening once i changed the theme to Windows classic, and color scheme to classic, and downloaded NBA Live 08

I load Madden 08 and the screen turns all sorts of colors, and when i try and turn the monitor off and on the colors change and i get weird lines and crap.

If i load Crysis Demo everything is fine.

So i changed the windows theme and color scheme back to XP, and that didn't help.

Could it be a EA Sports problem? Because both of the games giving me problems are made by EA Sports.

Also of note when i first downloaded NBA Live 08 my screen resolution bugged out on me a couple of times. And ever since i cant play Madden 08( i could play Madden 08 fine before). I just cant ever since i downloaded NBA Live 08, and did that theme, and color scheme change on my desktop.

I also deleted NBA Live 08 off my PC, and changed the Theme and color scheme back to XP, but Madden 08 wont work:( . Sometime i get a blank screen sometimes i get colored lines.

Help

Firgured. These types of problems are very frustrating. If it were me, I would uninstall & reinstall.

Maybe put NBA Live on first, then Madden? To see if the same thing happens.

Firgured. These types of problems are very frustrating. If it were me, I would uninstall & reinstall.

Maybe put NBA Live on first, then Madden? To see if the same thing happens.

Just tried uninstalling it then installing it again. Didn't work unfortunately.

Ill try and restore back to a earlier date and hopefully that will work. if not then back to the drawing board lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom