Difference between the vista 64 ultima and home/premium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet

In Runtime
Just wondering what he diff is. I thought i could scam a 64 bit vista ultimate from my moms work for free but they only have 32 bit and i am using 4GB of RAM:S

So now i need to buy it. found some decently priced products on E-bay, but i dont know the diff between home, premium and ultima. This will be a gaming rig FYI

I know that ultimate has some server options - a mate was telling me he got it so he could access his dads computer over the net (he doesnt live with them). I dont know that much about it, but i dont think there is much diff at all. Premium 64 works great for me...

I think that Ultimate is just Home Premium and Business combined.

What does Home Premium have though that Business doesn't? Cuz I am getting Business in a few hours for free through Academic Alliance.

ultimate has like wat dhgunit said, both features from business and home premium combined. i think there is also support forextra windows game to download or sumthin but nothing important.

Yeah i checked out that comparison chart just after i posted this thread, i was just wondering if there was more to it then that. For almost twice the price of premium it only has better data protection, remote access and fax and scan options. I just thought maybe it had a few options that could increase performance a bit but i guess not. Premium it is, thanks guys

only reason I got vista ultimate was because home premium still had compatability issues with a game i play ^^ probably fixed now but I was too impatient to wait. I don't even use any of the vista ultimate extras. Far as im concerned they don't exist lol. Save some cash and go with home premium 64 if you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom