ATI Defenders? The end for ATI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ATI & AMD aren't dead, but I do feel they're a bit behind at the moment.

Agreed. I'm a naturally biased consumer since I'm running an x1950PRO in my rig. This is also the first ever rig I've built, the first ever gaming rig much less. So I've become attached to the brands I purchased from like Intel, Sapphire, Corsair ect. I don't like seeing companies I support lag behind like ATI. But, I still don't avoid the facts. If the 8800GT remains the best bang for the buck during the next couple months, I won't hesistate to swap.

I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the controversial times of the FX / GeForce 5 Series, so my trust towards Nvidia is somewhat faltered. Plus, it's popular with the mainstream noobs, which, shouldn't, but does in fact make me not like them even more, because I always have a tendency to root for the under-dog or the alternative option, but heck, Nvidia and Intel, my two worst enemies in the last few generations have become my heroes in this one and possibly in the future. Still rooting for AMD/ATI though, I hope they pull through with the HD 3800s and Phenom. Really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom