My Computer is always restarting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

akasixcon

This is sparta!
windowserrrorgn4.gif

I don't know whats wrong with my computer. Everytime I'm on the internet it would restart. I'd have to stop multitasking so it wont restart.

Disable reboot on system failure. Right click my computer>>properties>>advanced>>Startup and Recovery settings>>

Uncheck Automatically restart.

If you get a blue screen please post as much information as possible. Note any Stop 0x0 errors.

I pinpointed the problem. I have the WAMP server up. I disabled everything (zone alarm pro, nod 32). Everytime I type "localhost" on the web browser it restarts.

But what is puzzling is last night it restarted in the middle of the night too and woke me up at 3am in the morning. So it can't be just the "localhost" with Wamp Server up. I'll try what you said.

Do you have Norton installed?

Have you updated any of your drivers since you got the machine?

I would suggest going ot either the ATI or nVidia site and getting updated drivers. Since this is a driver related issue i can almost bet that getting the updated video drviers will stop this.

I have updated my video driver. I did recently installed Zone Alarm + Nod 32. I disabled them on startup for the next restart and I'm still getting my computer restarted at random at night and whenever I enter "localhost" on the addressbar on firefox while having wamp server on.

Would uninstalling those programs help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom