ATI Defenders? The end for ATI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah, yes very nice indeed, at the LA autoshow over here there was a lotus elise w/ a k20a turbocharged.. don't remember how many horses it had.. but it was pulling a 0-60 in 2.9.. excellent car indeed

but me.. i'm old fashioned... give me a 69 vette and drop in a 427... delicious

:p so you're one of them that loves straight line performance.

Me, I need high speed twisties and 1/2 my cars weight worth of downforce keeping me stuck to the ground.

I used to be a little FWD honda nut until I learned the error of my ways. Honda makes great engines but it's a pity they are FWD...fwd cars can be quick, but once you start competing against RWD cars there's just no competition unless you're on a very low speed track like auto-x or something.

:p so you're one of them that loves straight line performance.

Me, I need high speed twisties and 1/2 my cars weight worth of downforce keeping me stuck to the ground.

I used to be a little FWD honda nut until I learned the error of my ways. Honda makes great engines but it's a pity they are FWD...fwd cars can be quick, but once you start competing against RWD cars there's just no competition unless you're on a very low speed track like auto-x or something.

oh no, don't get me wrong.. thats a cruising car 69 vettes are just absolutely gorgeous, wouldnt dare take that to a track ... me.. i'd take a 2007 corvette zo6 to the track

mm yes the z06 is sex. absolute magic how the car performs on the track with it's ancient technology

yes.. that car is the sex.... oh the things i'd do for that car.... AND THATS ALOT OF THINGS....

have you heard of the aftermarket tuner Lingenfelter... if not, i suggest you do so.. they've created some monster chevrolet cars... weather it be camaros', corvette's, or even hummer h2's....

have you ever heard of an 800hp lingenfelter escalade... they run 12.5 in the 1/4... craziness for an SUV..... HEY KIDS.. HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH A 0-60 IN 4 SECONDS!!!

yup of course I've heard of Lingenfelter :)

If i could have 3 cars it would probably be a custom Ford GT, a R34 Skyline GTR, and a supercharged k20a lotus exige.

hmm....wouldn't mind a E36 turbo m3 either.

ooh i hope i make lots of money

yup of course I've heard of Lingenfelter :)

If i could have 3 cars it would probably be a custom Ford GT, a R34 Skyline GTR, and a supercharged k20a lotus exige.

hmm....wouldn't mind a E36 turbo m3 either.

ooh i hope i make lots of money

we should start a new thread... we're hogging this one....

but my garage.... would be a lingenfelter z06 and a lingenfelter gto for the family car!

Well i'm not a fanboy by any means, but i hope the new ATI cards really contend with the 8800ultra, even smash them i dont care, because that will drive competition. If ATI can smash the 8 series, nvidia will want to smash the 3800 series with its 9 series cards. Win Win for the consumer. With ATI out of the picture, nvdia will dominate the card industry and we will suffer as a result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom