ATI Defenders? The end for ATI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ignorance is bliss Gabb...

just because of one God Send card... u think AMD is screwed? wait for the new cards in 3 weeks.. it'll be the first on the 55nm process... and one really great release doesn't screw the company over..

and plus some people can't afford spending that much on a card... so people still can get hte x1950series..

I should hope so as they aren't even supposed to compete with the Q6-series!!!

XD yeah. he said if it would be much better. Was just sayin thats pretty much a guarentee lol

I'm not even a huge amd fan and im a bit excited for the phenom lol. maybe its just the cool name :rolleyes:

Theres only one Phenom, the undertaker. He should sue amd for copyright infring. Heh but on a serious note, i never understood the whole fanboism thing. Why are some people so vehament against things that are better AND cheaper. And before anyone brings up my name, i would just as easily be hondafreak if they made cars that actually had any amount of torque or were fun to drive and didnt feel like they were made out of aluminum foil.

Theres only one Phenom, the undertaker. He should sue amd for copyright infring. Heh but on a serious note, i never understood the whole fanboism thing. Why are some people so vehament against things that are better AND cheaper. And before anyone brings up my name, i would just as easily be hondafreak if they made cars that actually had any amount of torque or were fun to drive and didnt feel like they were made out of aluminum foil.

:p the k20a is one of the best 4 cylinders ever made.

Drop that in the back of a lotus Exige or MRS with some bolt ons, cams, 2-way LSD, and a nice tune and weeeeee....very fast track car.

Drop that in the back of a lotus Exige or MRS with some bolt ons, cams, 2-way LSD, and a nice tune and weeeeee....very fast track car.

For the Formula SAE competition we are dropping a GSXR600 w/turbo into a 4-wheel steering frame.

we are building our own 600cc engine from scratch and have Geoff Goddard helping (former Chief Designer of cosworth, built Schumacher's engines)...I don't think any university has done this before, and we have a new contract with Garrett :) Free GT15 ftw!

4-wheel steering though....that's quite interesting.

ah, yes very nice indeed, at the LA autoshow over here there was a lotus elise w/ a k20a turbocharged.. don't remember how many horses it had.. but it was pulling a 0-60 in 2.9.. excellent car indeed

but me.. i'm old fashioned... give me a 69 vette and drop in a 427... delicious

we are building our own 600cc engine from scratch and have Geoff Goddard helping (former Chief Designer of cosworth, built Schumacher's engines)...I don't think any university has done this before, and we have a new contract with Garrett :) Free GT15 ftw!

4-wheel steering though....that's quite interesting.

we're allowed 5 degrees I believe. The rules are absurdly detailed, and we are way under budgeted, but hey, it's fun... hope we can get the car together and running, don't care too much about competing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom