Darn the 8800GT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dam the 8800GT!!!

thats just the way this game is played man. You just have to stay on top of the market and sell/buy at the right times.

If I had a 8800GTS I would have sold it a few weeks before the 8800GT release when we were seeing all those amazing benchmarks.

well.. what part of "Technology Gets Updated Really Fast" do people just don't understand..

Well I think we all understand where he's coming from. Like those of us that bought 2gb DDR2 for 95 quid only to have it drop to 50 quid a few days later :(

I feel even worse for those that bought when DDR2 prices were around 150 pounds for 2gb of good stuff

How many of you 8800GTS owners are ****ed about the 8800GT I AM FOR ONE!!!

Why would I be ****ed that theres an awesome cheap FAST card?

Because technology's value is becoming better and better?

Because a card to upgrade to actually saves you money?

Because everything about "technology" turned out to be true?

Grow up man. It's life. And stop being so pessimistic. Would you rather the **** thing cost $500 and force you to be stuck with your "crappy ol GTS" for even longer? The Q6600 is $266 and I'm not complaining about that, but by your logic I guess I should be.

yea well ill live through this although *** u nVidia for being so good lol im fine with my 8800GTS though i wont be upgrading for at least a year in the half

yea well ill live through this although dam u nVidia for being so good lol im fine with my 8800GTS though i wont be upgrading for at least a year in the half

Why. It's this kind of mentality that will only bring you more grief in the future.

Upgrading often and reselling your old stuff before it loses too much value is the way to stay on top of everything.

hehe.. just like people to flip out when theres something better out... things get better fast.. and theres no reason to go crazy about it.. the 8800gts is still a great card.. live with it!! ur lucky to even have whats considered a good system..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom