Phenom x4 vs Intel Core 2 and Quad

Status
Not open for further replies.
and amd also stressed on their prices...compared to intel.

The guy also said that all intel is doing is shrinking their size...which doesnt matter too much compared to price and performance.

I think thje phenoms will be the best bang for your buck...and from little to no performance decrease....AMD might actually win.

i think the Phenom will be a lot better on a 790X mobo, killing these Intel quad-cores.

yep i totall agree.
Isnt the release date for all these new amd stuff somewhere in mid-nov?

from what i read from theinquirer, they say November 19th but idk if that is true or not. As far as we know, AMD said they will release at the same time in late November. What range of days is considered "late" in November?

Can someone who uses IE post up full screenshots of all pages of this review? I can't get the site to display properly under FF.

i really choose to disreguard this bench mark, ive seen it a few eeks ago and chose not to post it up, do to how uncredible it looks, it isnt even in a standard benchmarking fashion now is it.

besides the fact that I still agree with Wildside- look at the quoated info- misspellings and the like- not that Iam super nitpicky- but if it were from a trusted and reliable source.. don't you think they would have spelled everything properly and given full numbers (not 98xx) to at least motivate people one way or the other?

The more I look into this stuff on the Phenom- the more Iam thinkin kids are just making up benchmark results and posting them to hurt AMD's Reputation.

I hope AMD Phenoms come in and whoop the benchmark results and make these posters eat there words.

Don't change your avatar just yet- wait until more relaible- and different results pop up for us to examine.

I hope AMD rises above Intel some day...I mean why not? Cheaper prices for the same performance? I wouldn't argue with that. :D Of course...If they do get to the top, what stops them from raising their prices..

Intel being hot on there trail- that's what would keep there prices lower. Even if it only got 5% less performance then intel- at 2/3 the price it is a better deal.

Oh and did you know most acids are clear or yellow? just thought it was funny ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom